Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kidney Infection And Sti





Nevertheless, each dial brings me mad hope, joy absurd

Nevertheless, all life springs cosasme, I grow roses.

Still raining stars me, invented a language .....¡ saying I love you!

A sleep cradles me and I adjust my pillow moon, anyway.

Still, life is hard, also is a miracle, adventure also

Yet faith anger out on the road will be your constant.

Nevertheless, leaving it open to see the sun slips through your door

no better reason if you find the way to feel alive nonetheless.

Yet. How sweet warmth! Stalk your steps, lying on the table

Nevertheless, the magical wonder of a kiss and grow wings on my shoulders.

Yet. Oh the fantasy! TejiƩndonos dreams of love and poetry, delusional blind, avoiding the mud going forward ...... Yet!

Nevertheless, I am here putting the birds loose and soul of party

Yet your laughter and kisses me the puck and the angel of wine and laughter.

Still, the bread in the square

Still life so beautiful! Always and above all of all things.

Yet!



Eladia

0 comments:

Post a Comment