Thursday, February 19, 2009

Antique Silver Brushes

ENVY. SANA


Days go by. Spend the summer and did a "click." Enough to delay the desire to write and tell stories, outside of what makes my job every day. Despite the heat in-so-a-ta-ble, nearly 40 degrees, a Buenos Aires wet and sticky.
Simba, my daughter's dog that I adopted as their own, look at me calling for help. Some water, some food, a walk and now. She sleeps lying on the floor, causing my deepest envy.
And at this hour, where the thing will not budge, I reflect. Abandoned for several months "Open your wings" y. .. everything is as it was then. Or worse. Because the crisis was once the patrimony of the Argentine is now global. And this is the perfect excuse. Tired of being sick and I'm tired of the crisis. And the vibe. I do not want to criticize because, well, no use. There are none so deaf as those who do not want to hear. And as he reads
old, I meddle in the beauty of "Like Water for Chocolate" by Laura Esquivel. On TV, nothing. As always. Better. Almost no light it. Why? For news, almost always bad. Or some light comedy o. ..
I do not want to delay anything. Or "I love you" to those I love, not a book to confirm that all my life I was a bookworm, not a good movie or a play. Enjoy. That's the point. Live each moment with total intensity.
Yes, definitely I envy my dog. It is magical to see so peaceful sleeping. And although my nocturnal habits and my hatred of mornings collaborate as a resistance, I think I'm going to imitate ... That I do not want to postpone it.
Be happy. It is an obligation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment