Sunday, May 10, 2009

Liquidation Sale Cow Palace

girl.


Want a bed partner,

drinks, weekend,

pantyhose and long legs?

Looking for glory, fame, la vida loca,

and even more than what you get?

Want to see the world?

Want to be free or be owned?

Parties, debauchery, sex naps, live a dream.






not tell you things that come to mind when you say "I love you", or reproach the unbalanced jealousy outcrop in your eyes when I look at others, or how much I regret after threatening to leave, or what I think when I'm alone, or what I really want.
You see, I can not share everything, and show it either - run the risk of becoming transparent, and I do not like. I'd rather you hate me and call me a water-parties.


is a game, everything, and who loses here is beginning to show what they really feel.

And so, detached feelings, being cold and calculating, is how one wins.



PS: To you, soon you'll have, and we a lot of fun.

pd2: To you, I understand your desire to flatter both masochistic - I do not like, period. PD3

I do not know if you continue reading this but the truth, you , I have nothing to say.

PD4: Ah, right. Braggarts as you are ridiculous to say about me, Seriously - feel sorry, dear.


Last

0 comments:

Post a Comment