Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bleding From Vagiana Viedo

Photograph (or lumbar incisions)

remember the lights of the operating room before I fell asleep with the anesthesia in the left hand and the gas mask. I have no idea how long after all started there. I know that was a couple of hours and woke up in the elevator, two nurses way to the room. "Security will begin to feel uncomfortable in the throat - do not worry, it's normal. Here we take the endotracheal tube before it woke up, as promised. Everything was a success, now relax and sleep. " I was thirsty, but could not drink water. He had two days without food, and really little I care. The forty-eight hours prior to surgery pain took away any kind of desire, including to live. Do not care about anything, now. I had done everything I wanted, and now. This lasted five days and the last, of my birthday, I was released, with chocolate pudding for dessert lunch.


am not yet be twenty years. Still, even not in the little party cocktail black dress I'll still twenty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment