Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Female Foot Bunions Fetish

Step, step, step ... LUCIANO JUSTICE


Ferro Stadium. August I, 1983. Political seething about the imminent return of democracy. I went to Marcelo, my husband. And surely, memories are fuzzy, folks. Rather radical. But all hope of a different country was possible. A country where human rights and freedom were not a utopia. I fit the white beret for the first time I participated in a partisan act where the speaker was none other than Raul Alfonsin. Shouting "Step, step, step, came alfonsinazo" I started to believe that ... could be. And it was.

The years passed, life went and in 1997 I had the opportunity to do two interviews. In the first, with the freshness that characterized me the good and the other too, "I snapped that he had always loved. In the second, announced the Alliance did not like my questions. Looking into my eyes, in which he displayed charisma and strength of Galician bastard, he said, "But baby ... a couple of months ago you told me you loved me. ... So why did you do now questions so turra?. " I replied: "Doctor. I am a journalist. My duty is to ask and answer is right or not." Serio he snapped: "Well ... will be well then. I want a lot but ... what questions of shit." Ended the two laughing and giving us a hug that I still remember as one of the hottest I received in my life. Alfonsin

died and I still can hardly believe it. But I feel good, because the story and recognized him as one of the most honest politicians that had this blessed country. More honest, more austere and more democratic. I hope many learn from him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment