Friday, March 6, 2009

Skin Itching After Waxing

Ferrocabraleadas





Are these caresses for the soul, those unexpected gifts that I do my work: a long talk, those I like me, with Facundo Cabral. The poet, the philosopher of life, the wandering loner who is not from here ... or is there. While acknowledging that its deepest roots are in Buenos Aires that he loves. And though it is going for a while, always returns. The Buenos Aires where he shared the same back in the 60s, coffee table with Troilo and Piazzolla, and today brings back nostalgic moments shared with her beloved Cacho de Buenos Aires or China. By Zorrilla said.
Talking to him is a life lesson. Because, as he says, "sometimes, walking through the streets I feel the devil took over. ... But citing Fito: Who says that all is lost? I come to give my heart."
All is not lost because there are still singing ferrocabrales Facundo, going station by station, honoring the craft of singing, telling and singing there, exactly where art becomes, via the artist-in an oasis to the desert of despair.
Facundo Cabral returns and makes it to appear on 27 and 28 March to 21 in ND Ateneo.
is a must. Abstaining no longer have those dreams and believe in utopias.

Ferrocabral
27 and May 28, 1921 hs.
ND Ateneo

Paraguay 918

0 comments:

Post a Comment