Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nvidia Nforce Networking Controller 67.7

Diego, diego.

My seven "things" yesterday and today, for you:

  1. In fact few people who know my first name ("Rosa"), and are even those hands contaditas you can say "Rosa Patricia" without getting a strange look on my part.
  2. Now that I think, over the years I have acquired a taste for my middle name, sometimes I even feel that gives cache.
  3. I love music, and I need every day. Walking to the beat of something I ha hecho tan natural como respirar o escuchar a alguien estornudar y decir “salud”.
  4. Amo la comida, uf, es hermosa – pero nunca en exceso, no.
  5. Montar bici se ha convertido en mi pasatiempo favorito, sin dejar de lado la fotografía y uno que otro cuento en el camino.
  6. Me gusta imaginar muchos escenarios posibles acerca de una situación.
  7. Y mirar las expresiones de la gente al caminar y viajar en combi.





So, now you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment