Saturday, February 13, 2010

What To Write In An Email Invitation For Wedding

()

my dearest

A dragees:


After months without, well, "write", I come again. Much has happened since the last time I felt the real need ... to do so. And not for lack of goods and / or people who have (believe me, I've got plenty), but partly out of sheer laziness, carelessness, laziness, carelessness, or whatever you call it. Time also, I suppose, although a minimum percentage. If this were a confession, would have to admit I did not write because he had not the slightest anxiety writer required for, like, telling a short paragraph short (very pintón, of course). It was never my intention that this absence is prolonged so blatantly in time (as indeed happened).


corroded me add that a little guilt, but that would go into explanations, so I just tell them:


back.




And we'll see.


0 comments:

Post a Comment