Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mario Salieri Streaming Mu

505 (or blame the absent)

"I'm going back to 505,
If it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive
In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side, With your hands entre
your Thighs. "



Hello, hello, tailless shrimp taking coke. There are now ten in the morning, normal time for a couple of criticisms, so ... where were your thighs yesterday when I wanted them to my own choice, eh? At the mercy of my hands, making your skin on mine sparks, fireworks as well. It seemed strange not find on any corner in there, because always the same little corner litter by becoming the best / worst version of yourself, that I like. And that eye color will not know exactly until we play the Cyclops a good day now. I was happy for about four hours, so it would have been more than happy with the whole situation was just as you probably imagine it with a big bow on top. What, do not you imagine it? Do not lie. Okay, I'll be a little more explicit: I just wanted to bite his ear, then whisper something subtly pig ear. You see, yesterday I would have loved to have you in the legs, the sofa in the corner out there. Tough luck, darling. I had to be content

with any version of any other person, which was not bad, but if you had gone yesterday ... Well, you know. Now I'll leave you to think about all this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment