Monday, January 31, 2011

Message In After The Wedding

Inkognito - GalloRojo



This year 2011, Inkognito launches its first album entitled Red Rooster, this album relates in 16 courts experiences and personal views on the social consciousness is in every line, include " With my backpack over me" and " The country's postal." Also Aerstame can hear collaborations, Speaker, MokozoPiwi, Dj Cidtronyck, among others. A good make available to you.


Tracklist:

01.
Intro 02. Ladies and gentlemen
03. Rapper (
with Dj Bicho)
04. The strength of the real
05. We will continue the same (
with Chilean Mc's)
06.
Interlude 07. Together with my backpack over my
08. The Court of the pebbles (
with The Tide)
09. The country's postal (
with Dj Bicho)
10. Peel hands
11.
Interlude 12. Victoria
13. Flor del potrero (with MokozoPiwi & Pekaú)
14. Dancing with the ugly (
with Dj Bicho, Aerstame & Spokesman)
15. My place (
with Dj Cidtronyck)
16.
Gallorojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment