Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can You Catch Herpes On Your Nose

RA The Rugged Man - Lessons (translated into Spanish)


RA The Rugged Man is an MC from Long Island, New York, which began in '98 has to express his first rhymes, since that time has not stopped creating and working with various MC's. In 2004 released his first album entitled "Die, Rugged Man, Die" where one of the singles was "Lessons" topic today is through translation, in the story of her life and how it came to what at that time was, the death of his two brothers from diseases caused by chemical agents, the link he had with Havoc, among others, the issue can be heard on the scratch Sadat X (Brand Nubian) who made the special voice in the matter, throughout the video so we can appreciate.




"I am the legendary ... RA"

People have been wondering where the hell
In the VIP area are not letting me
They say: maybe if you had a Dr Dre or Timbaland They say
: a white boy need a black guy to win
Bubba Sparxx did it and so did Slim Just Blaze is succeeding
now, why not go with him? I see rappers
mindless copying my style and pop
and make millions than you think, what a lucky
I started making contacts around the same time Steve
Stout used to carry children and luggage load
I've seen rappers to become sex symbols of severe pain Becoming
forgotten, are now out looking for work I've seen
EPMD separated
I have seen my little brother Max fall asleep and never wake
So that when rhyme listen, seriously When I spit
I'm giving you the truth clearly who I really am
This is an audio version of a reality TV
I made deals from Russell Simmons to Master P
to white girls rapping five years
today in the courtyard plan "going small is your birthday" (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon ...)

"This is a short story I have to tell "
" I am the legendary "
" RA "" Rugged Man "

I have seen good days sun rays church sundays
I made love, I have made war, I've been rich, been
poor Lost friends lost neighborhoods, lost my money
I have seen the conflict between Bad Boy and Death Row
I have seen death, loss of life from my little sister
Six months on earth is what he had to live
I've seen Biggie, Big L, Big Pun go
Buffy the Fat Boys, Jam Master Jay
I spoke before the outbreak from Mystikal and Jay-Z
The Neptunes came to see me at D & D
I met this girl named Norah,
lounge singer One year after the winner of six Grammy awards
I've seen dying, I have been cannibals
I've seen Lil Zane see I seen crazy mises
you ran through that ten percent failed
I've seen A & R fired to urinate
Leave the damn whining, nobody listens Who else
risks his career, remain indifferent fixed tradition
Changing your shit keeping it really live
I do not care what it takes
Listen this is my fucking life, I'm spitting

"This is a short story I have to tell"
"I am the legendary"
"RA" "Rugged Man" I made peace

myself, what's up with that?
hated life I wanted to die a few years ago
was mentally ill, it is difficult to get out of it
But I'm over now, I have recovered my health
'm like HBO fighters, take the money and fame
as Klitschko was defeated and Sugar Shane
or beaten like Vernon Forrest or Prince Naseem
And all turned fags when they got into that
I have love for Havoc from Mobb Deep
When I was sleeping on the street
He gave me a cable with a free beat even
Alchemist Although my colleague has
you steal that beat me in "the king" by Royce the 5 "9
do not go out to sign autographs and shake hands
I do not want Fashion followers as fans I do not want to sell records
not want to be big MTV
I do not want my house start
not want to be soft in the music business
I do not want fans who do not know who is Kool G Rap


0 comments:

Post a Comment